10 Instagrmable places in Hanoi, Vietnam
Hello madding people!!! What's up, up? Oh well.... I'm back to blogging, YES back to blogging harhar :) So just a bit of background, I started blogging in 2013. I tried writing on a different blogsites and never ako naka retain kahit isang site. Oftentimes, I'm not satisfied with my content, I forgot the password and hooked up with different things kaya napapabayaan ko. Hopefully this time, it will last forever. I hope you'll join me on my journey in blogging again. Actually I decided to go back for a lot of reasons and you will know them in the coming days. For now, I'm excited to give you my first entry. I hope you enjoy!
Okay, so let's move forward. Today I will give you a 10 IG-worthy places in Hanoi, Vietnam. Now why in Vietnam? Why not? hahaha. I mean why not start on the places in the Philippines diba? It is because my first time to travel with my friends back in 2011 was in Vietnam. It was so memorable. I'm an Instagram person now and I regret not taking many pictures during our visit. Although there's no IG yet during that I should've have taken a lot of photos so I can post it even to this days.
But anyway, I have a friend who is currently working in Vietnam right now and generously gave photos that she found worth to post on IG. So if you will visit the country, you might want to try the recommended places fo you to take picture on it. Syempre Para UMAWRA!!!! So with out further a dou, here are the 10 places worthy of your Instagram post.
1. Hai Phong City, Vietnam
The 3rd city in Vietnam.
2.
3. Quan Nhon City. FLC Luxury Resort
4.
5. Blue Lake in Hai Phong City
6. Flower Farm in Hanoi City










Comments
Post a Comment